Saturday, May 17, 2008

1st Anniversary

I can't believe that its been almost a year since we got married in Charleston! Its been so unbelievable! The Lord continues to challenge us and bless us as we move through this journey. Marriage has been incredible and all that I hoped it would be. I can't wait to continue to grow and learn over the years. Its been a challenging year with career decisions and trying to decide what the Lord wants for our lives, but as always He holds us fast and fills us with His indescribable LoVe!

So for our anniversary, I decided to surprise Casey and we went to see the Cardinals (Casey's favorite baseball team) play the Rockies at Coors Field in Denver. Our friend Ben knows Rick Ankiel, who plays for the Cardinals, so we got AMAZING seats right behind home plate. Then on the way home, I surprised Casey again with tickets to see WILCO, one of our favorite bands, at this amazing venue, the Pikes Peak Center in Colorado Springs. Our seats were on the 6th row!!! It was one of the best shows either of us had ever seen. check them out: wilcoworld.net
It will be the best decision you have ever made!

2 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

I'm glad to see that you have joined the world of blogging. It becomes addictive. Either way, keep the fun times coming!

Gwen said...

Yay for the Crazy Cutters! I hope your blog sees more action than mine...