Monday, November 30, 2009

First Christmas in our own house!

After having Christmas in boxes last year, we are so excited to actually get to celebrate Christmas in our own house in Knoxville. We went and picked up a Christmas tree yesterday after church and I immediately began decorating. Casey was less than excited. I guess its a girl thing. I mean when I lived with Allison Reed, Christmas started after Halloween! :)

I had to whip out the Home Accessories Department from Potterybarn. haha. Thats what I like to call it, since I have pillows and botanicals for each season. Thanks PB for the amazing discount! Our friends, the Accardi's, are on Young Life staff in Oak Ridge/Clinton, TN and we bought some amazing fresh garland from them to help send YL kids to camp. Our house smells amazing! Stop by sometime this Holiday season and see us.

Merry Christmas Friends!
LjC

1 comment:

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

Yay!!!!!! I'm so glad you get to decorate this year! Tell Casey not be such a little Scrooge...you can never have to much of Christmas!!! You know Jell, maybe you should sing some Christmas songs for him...because "the best way to spread Christmas cheer is by singing loud for all to hear!"

K.Lo and I have decided we are going to come visit you. So, when works for you...at this point we may be looking at January. Love you so much.