Wednesday, October 21, 2009

*Kirra Graduates from Puppy School*Magna Cum Puppie


I feel like such a mom.  I mean, not a real mom, like most of you... but a puppy mom.  Normally when I go see all of my friends blogs, I get to see your babies, since most of you have them.  And sometimes I think to myself, your baby is so cute... but what have YOU been up to.  I'd love to see a picture of YOU too!  

And now, I'm sure you are all saying, I wish Laura would stop putting pictures of her dog up. Because every time you come see my blog you get to see my baby dog!  I mean, I thought I would love my own doggie, but I officially think I'm obsessed with Kirra.  So, I have to brag on my pup!  I mean if I love my puppy this much, I can't even begin to think about how much I will love my baby.  (Mandy, thanks for the reminder of loving those in our lives ALOT!)

So, our sweet Kirra just graduated from her 8-week puppy training class.  She was amazing.  Lots of stuff that we went over in class, Kirra already knew how to do.  She's such a smartie!  But she did learn new things like, loose leash walking, not jumping, not barking and coming when called.  At the conclusion of her class, each pup got to show their tricks.  Kirra's were definitely the most advanced.  She does a routine of: sit, shake, down, play dead, and roll over.  Its incredible. She can't wait for you to come for a visit so that she can show your her whole repertoire!  

Love to you all from the Cutter Clan!

2 comments:

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

I remember when I used to love Stabler....I used to always tell him that I hoped I loved my kids as much as I loved him. And now that I have a kid and am stuck in an apartment with the most hyper dog in the world........I have a hard time tolerating him! Which is funny since he used to be the love of my life. All that to say I am so glad you are enjoying little Kirra....dogs are the best. Love you!!!!

The Brantley Boys said...

Dogs are the greatest. They love unconditionally and much better than we love. I sort of feel like a dog's love for us is so similar to how Christ loves us. Anyway, I am with Allison, I thought I was never going to be able to love my kids like I love my dogs. Well, I was wrong. I still love my doggies, but good-gracious, I love my son 100 billion times more.