Monday, August 4, 2008

Computer Problems!

Hey Friends! Sorry that it has been so long since we've posted. Its been a crazy summer. I have been trying to post pictures for the past few hours, but for some reason it wont work. Computers... gotta love em. Soon you will see summer camping trip, young life camp, julie's wedding weekend/charleston, and fun in C Springs from the Summer.

For those of you who don't know yet, I have started managing at Pottery Barn, which I love. After working there for 3 years part time, I was offered a management position. I am responsible for all of the upholstered and occasional furniture. Its so fun! I'm still volunteering with Young Life, which is great. We just took kids to Lost Canyon, and a girl I've been walking with all year, met Jesus! It was incredible. It makes all of those hours of contact work totally worth it.

Casey starts back teaching in a few weeks. He's excited for a new class, but not ready for the summer to end... you know how that goes. Can you believe its august? Yeah, august in CO with no AC, pretty steamy. Global warming is for real! :)

I promise we will be better at posting. Please keep checking our blog.

Mandy, will you put us back on your blog?! :)

Love,
laura

1 comment:

The Brantley Boys said...

I will put you back on, but if you go on a hiatus again, we will have a blogger war!! Just kidding...just keep up the posting.